- Student learning should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Student learning is the priority for the school.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches to support their learning.
- Students learn best when actively engaged in the learning process.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- Each student deserves to be treated with respect and dignity.
- A student's self-esteem is enhanced by positive relationships and mutual respect among and between students and staff.
Child Friendly Statement
We learn best when respected for our differences.